Punjabi Chicken Curry
When you have to prepare a Pure Real Punjabi Chicken Curry, you need only the basic following things :
- Desi Small Garlic 12 Cloves
- Onion 3 Small
- Turmeric Powder 1 Small Spoon
- Red Chilly Powder 1.5 Small Spoon
- Coriander Powder 1.5 Small Spoon
- Salt 1 Small Spoon
- Desi Tomatoes 3 small
- Ginger small piece 1 inch by 2 inches
- Green Chilly 3-4 Small thin Ones, Cut into pieces
- Oil or Ghee 2 small Spoons
- Chicken 1/2 Kg cut into pieces
- 1 Glass of Water
If you want to prepare Chicken Curry in 15 Minutes, you simply need to cut everything into pieces and put all the above 12 things in a cooker and cook for about 15 minutes on a medium simmered flame. The Chicken Curry is Ready.
Not a Joke. Simply Try.
Flame should be controlled
You can cut Tomato, Onions, Ginger, Garlic and can make a paste in a grinder if not in hurry. Otherwise Steam cooks everything. It all depends upon the taste.
If you have time and want to cook patiently follow the following:
1. Cut Ginger, Tomatoes, Onions, Garlic into pieces and make paste in the grinder.
2. Put Oil or Ghee in the Cooker and heat it for 2 minutes.
3. Put the paste in the cooker and stir for one minute, all at simmered flame.
4. Put Turmeric Powder, Red Chillies Powder, Salt, Coriander Powder in the paste and stir for 15-20 minutes till the paste get cooked. Pour some water if needed.
5. Put Chicken pieces in the paste and stir after 15 minutes. Pour some water if needed.
6. Put the glass of water and close the cooker for 3-4 whistles on a simmered flame.
7. Sprinkle Green chillies pieces and green coriander on the prepared the Real Punjabi Chicken Curry.
Definition of Real Punjabi Curry is that you can drink curry if you like. Its not at all spices. It is simply tasty. Just try once like this.
You can also place an order for Chicken Curry online at discounted price with Swiggy Coupons. Swiggy offers plenty of other cashback and discount offers by which you can save Rs 100/- to 150/- per order.